Making a Sangha Announcement
There are several ways to distribute information to sangha members.*
- For an announcement in the weekly Sangha News, send an e-mail to the Sangha News editor Mark Steele, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 8:00 am on the Friday of the week before.
- To request that an announcement be put on the website, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You may leave flyers on the back table on Thursday nights.
- For more informal, not-necessarily-sangha-related announcements, you can post to the sangha Yahoo! group. E-mail Mark Steele, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are not a member of the Yahoo! list and would like to be. Only Yahoo! members can post to the group.
* Please note: We limit most web and Sangha News announcements (items 1 and 2 above) to activities sponsored by the sangha.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.