Welcome. Albuquerque Vipassana Sangha is a community that aspires to realize the liberating potential of the dharma—the teachings of the Buddha.
Our meditation gatherings, dharma talks and other activities are open to all. We always like to see new faces and old friends. Please join us.
- Our sangha is organizing an online study group with Brian Lesage on the topic anatta (non-self). Details here.
- Visiting teacher the Venerable Dhammadinna is speaking on Thursday evening, April 3. Her topic: First and Second Noble Truths.
- Visiting teacher Brian Lesage is speaking on four Thursday evenings, April 17-May 8. His topic for the first three Thursdays: Double-Edged Sword. He is offering individual practice discussions on four Fridays, April 18-May 9. The discussion schedule is not yet available.
- Community Dharma Leader Kathryn Turnipseed is leading a daylong retreat on Sunday, March 30. Details here.
- Visiting teacher the Venerable Dhammadinna will offer a daylong retreat on Saturday, May 3. Details here.
- Seven-day residential retreat with Joseph Goldstein, Carol Wilson & Grove Burnett, May 18-25, Santa Fe. This retreat is full and has a waiting list.